Sunday, June 13, 2010

The First of Many...

So I'm just going to dive into this blogging thing and write my first post...



So here's an outfit I took pictures of in May. I love it because it's pretty simple.  The best part of this outfit and the reason I posted it is because of those cute tan shoes on my feet. They are by my favorite shoe designer, Jeffery Campbell. They are the best shoes I've ever owned. I wear them almost every day. Here's a close up of my darlings.



They have a a great weaving pattern that allows air to flow freely around my feet, keeping them happy and beautiful. The peep toe adds additional breeziness and cuteness. My favorite thing about these shoes is the fact that my great grandmother had a pair of shoes just like these. They were her favorite just like these are mine. The funniest thing is that I didn't know it when I bought them. I showed them to my grandmother and she was shocked at the resemblence between the pairs. Theses shoes are gorgeous and I love them.



Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: J Crew
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell via Lori's Shoes

Listening to: "Sukie in the Grave Yard" by Belle and Sebastian

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! <3

    -Dyanna Pure
    www.thesfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo - welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Look forward to seeing more :)

    Be sure to enter my fashion giveaway to win a ModCloth leather jacket
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete

Critiques, questions, and admiration is much obliged ♥

I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible
-Catherine