Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day three: Some outfit photos!

I feel so accomplished! It's day three and I haven't given up. So today I decided to take some outfit photos.


Sun Glasses: Vintage
Swiss Dot Camisole: H&M
Mesh Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: J Crew
Flats: H&M

It took forever to get a descent picture. I never realized how hard it was to take pictures of yourself. Aye! I don't have a tripod and my self timer only gave me 5 seconds to set myself up. Note to self: BUY A TRIPOD! I was running all over the place and then when I would get there the camera would have fallen off wherever I put it. It was so frustrating! But isn't this picture worth it?



Here's a pin I found thrifting last Saturday. There was a bin of old bits of jewelry and I found a lot of cameos in it, including this one. I love cameos. Actually, as I type, I'm opening a package from Miss Selfridge with a scarf with cameos on it. Isn't this pin lovely?
In that bin I also found some sort if monocle. Finding the value in it, I bought it and this morning before school I turned it into the necklace I am wearing.




Here are some pictures of my bun. Isn't it cool looking? I actually don't know how I made it so perfect and swirly, but I did. The perfect swirly bun will probably never happen again so I'm glad I documented it



Here are some rings I wore with my outfit. The closest one was found in the bin with the cameo pin. The two gold ones on my ring finger are from Henri Bendel's and came in a set of four (two gold, two black). Sometimes I like to split the up.


Last but not least is my beautiful basket purse. It's my favorite thing right now. I got it at another thrift store for $4!!!!! It had a lot of problems though. It was really dirty outside and inside, had tears in the lining and even had gook stuck inside one of the pockets(gross!). But now it's all cleaned up and beautiful. Look at it glisten!

Listening to: Sandy Dunes by Sambassadeur


5 comments:

  1. so the white on white totally looks like a romper. how cool! i can't believe you scored that purse for $4 either. also, you have to know, i'm in love with your cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we're getting some real action! Glad you took the dive into the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you added a belt. Very nice.
    I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog. Check it out!
    www.leflattery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white with white; it creates a romper effect. And that bun is magical.

    ReplyDelete

Critiques, questions, and admiration is much obliged ♥

I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible
-Catherine