Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sheila Take A Bow, La La La, La La La La La

Hello again. Look! I posted again. Hopefully this isn't a passing trend.
Dress: Darling @ asos.com
Shoes: Vintage Nine West
Ring: Forever 21
So today I decided to take it easy. I slept in until nine, not too shabby. Sleeping in is one of the few luxurieees I enjoy as an unemployed college student durring a summer off. Actually it's probably the only luxury I'm able to have because everything takes money now a days and I only have $32.74 in my checking and $52.40 in my savings. I have been playing alot of shows but I'm not seeing any of the money yet... so I'm broke. At least I don't have to pay rent, or for food (unless it is not provided by mi familia). Being poor isn't fun. :(


Now that I think about it the other luxury of being unemployed is having spare time and a very flexable schedule. Which is perfect for the band, expecially since my sister and I are always driving back and forth from Jersey. Blah. As much as I like the band thing, always going to a place I'm not familiar with, where I have no friends besides my bandmates, is kind of disheartening. Oh well, I guess it's part of the job.

Here's a list of shows again:



Friday July 8th, Mill Creek Tavern
Philadelphia


I really appreciate you guys in the fashion blogging world. And if you can come out and see me play one of my shows. It would mean so much to me!



I guess this is too much complaining and not enough fashion. Or is it okay that this whole post isn't fashion concerned. Truthfully I'm not all fashion. It's only one facet of my life. I play music (which takes up most of my time), I make art, I read, I'm great at math. Should a personal fashion blog be just be about fashion? I don't know.

And if you read my whole post... Thanks <3

Listening to: Sheila Take A Bow by The Smiths
~~Tip: Listen to the Smiths while your upset, it really helps ~~

5 comments:

  1. I spent a big chunk of my summer unemployed, but thankfully I have a little internship and a tutoring job. At least it's something! I'd say just enjoy yourself. Not having money is lame, but you're playing in a band! That's awesome! Also, I'm sure you'll meet some people soon. I'm the same way, so I understand, but don't worry :)
    Anyway, that dress looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, what an adorable dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you're cute, hopefully the rest will work out soon (this is probably the last thing you want to hear, sorry) . x hivenn

    ReplyDelete

Critiques, questions, and admiration is much obliged ♥

I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible
-Catherine